Welcome to the Quality In Construction Forum

We are so glad you joined us.

This is a place where you can discuss anything in regards to Quality Management in the construction industry, share your experiences, your problems and provide feedback without any fear of being judged or even wrong.

My name is Pavlos Inglesis and I am a Chartered Civil Engineer (CEng MICE) and Chartered Quality Professional (MCQI-CQP) working and living in London UK with more than 15 years of experience on the field of Quality Management in major construction projects.

I have started building this community many years ago and it was extremely well received by many friends, ex-colleagues and everyone who appreciated good information and also the ability to ask for or just give help to others.

It is true that modern internet, provides many ways to create a community that would connect individuals from all over the world and I am personally involved in many Facebook or Linkedin Groups, like most of us those days.

But I was never happy with any of these 2 platforms for hosting and maintaining a community that would focus purely on Quality Management and QA/QC in construction industry (and not only).

Let’s be honest: Facebook is not ideal for having professional discussions and there is so much showing-off on Linkedin while people sometimes are literally self-censoring themselves on there.

So, here comes the Quality In Construction Forum, where you can be anonymous, discuss in a civilized matter and share experiences ooneverything that affects this topic (and sometimes even other things if you want).

Now, you may ask yourself how you would be benefiting from such an online forum and why you should contribute.

Like any other community, this is just an online platform to discuss, any relevant topic and get answers from people who may have had similar issues in the past or even want to jump in and say their opinions.

But you don’t have to participate in the discussions if you don’t want to and you can just read the library of topics that are available to everyone.

There is also one more thing:

I also created this forum and online community to become a library of knowledge for as long as I can maintain it and I can assure you that whatever you write on it will stay online and visible for as long as possible (if you want to be part of the team who manages the forum and keeps the lights off feel free to drop me an email at [email protected]).

I really hope this online community will be the start of a new era for quality management in construction, raise its status in general and create opportunities for networking along with strong professional relationships that would benefit the industry as a whole,

Here are some things you can do to get started:

:speaking_head: Introduce yourself by adding your picture and information about yourself and your interests to your profile. What is one thing you are looking for and what is your experience on the field?

:open_book: Get to know the community by browsing discussions that are already happening here. When you find a post interesting, informative, or entertaining, use the :heart: to show your appreciation or support!

:handshake: Contribute by commenting, sharing your own perspective, asking questions, or offering feedback in the discussion. Before replying or starting new topics, please review the Community Guidelines.

If you need help or have a suggestion, feel free to ask in Site Feedback or contact the admins.